- Widening their mental model of the society they are part of and realising how fortunate/blessed that they are.
- Reflect on their learning experience, the values they have put into practice, and how they can continue to contribute back to society meaningfully.
- To be exposed and learn more about Indonesia’s culture and at the same time understanding and getting the experience of the condition of the schools & orphanages in the developing country.
- A platform whereby students will get to display their leadership, teamwork and resilience throughout the Batam trip when doing the community services.
- Fostering a stronger friendship bonds with their friends through the community service.